Rev Jide Interviewed In New York

Thursday 17 July 2008

NIGERIA: Web Link House Of Rainbow MCC Lagos On CNN


NIGERIA:

Web Link House Of Rainbow MCC Lagos On CNN

House Of Rainbow Metropolitan Community Church Lagos Nigeria, the first and currently the only Christian ministry open and welcoming to Lesbians, Gays, Bisexual and Transgender Christians was featured on CNN on Thursday the 17th July 2008, here is the link to view, http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2008/07/17/purefoy.nigeria.gay.church.cnn

The CNN reporter for the series is Christian Purefoy.

Should you wish to contact House Of Rainbow MCC Lagos Nigeria or the Revd Rowland Jide Macaulay, please email houseofrainbow@hotmail.com or
call +234 (0) 805 256 7170 or +234 1 741 0978

1 comment:

Imani said...

Hello all,
I am an Elder in Vancouver BC Canada, who happens to be gay. My first identity is NOT my culture, my sexuality, my skin colour, age or race.....none of the above matters to me or to Jesus. I am first and foremost, a Christian, a child of the King, jont-heir with Christ. I Love the Lord with all my heart and He is the centre of my life. Let HIs will be done.

I am here to give support and prayers to the brave CHristians in Nigeria, who seek the freedom to worship as they are, as God created them.

Please feel free to check out our website, for teaching, post prayers, questions, encouragement and or guidance.

AS your brother in CHrist I hope to offer, in the very least, one more voice for prayer and support. Please know that you are not alone and we are thinking of you and praying for.
With the love of Christ Blessings
My name is Immanuel Weir, our church website is www.rainbowcommunitychurch.ca

Please write to us soon.
blessings
Immanuel