Thursday, 22 July 2010
What Is Happening About Town?
What is happening about town?
• Thursday 22nd July 3 to 4pm I will be at Voice for Africa Radio Station 94.3fm doing a Live Interview, this will be broadcast in to the London Area. Tune in.
• Saturday 24th July- 11am to 4pm Volunteers Open day at the Rukus Federation, this is a Black LGBT archiving event at Kairos in Soho. You can arrive anytime. FREE entry
• Saturday 24th July 6pm Nigerian film “The Fake Prophet” by Teco Benson, cost from £10. You can see the trailer at - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBfZQqTh2Fw, Call ticket hotline 0845 313 8391
• Sunday 25th July , St Barnabas Anglican church is having a special service at 10am followed by a BBQ, all are welcomed, St Barnabas Road London E17, FREE entry
• Saturday 31st July Quiz night 6.30pm at the Stoke Newington Methodist Church, if you are interested we can form a team for House Of Rainbow and or just enjoy the event. £10 per person
• Saturday 31st July from 10pm/midnight, The Victoria Bar Party, one of the local night clubs in Walthamstow, 186 Hoe Street London E17, £5 before midnight.
• Tuesday 3rd Aug, 6 to 10.30pm I will be on a Panel discussion at a national event in Bethnal Green organised by Big UP. FREE entry
• Thursday 5th Aug is the next House Of Rainbow Fellowship at 6.30-8pm, tagged Sing, Clap and Dance in East London, FREE entry
• Saturday 7th Aug is the Gay Pride in Brighton
• Saturday 14th Aug is the UK Black Gay Pride in London. I have been asked to lead a workshop and I am hoping to get tickets for the group. Talk soon and have a great day. visit website: www.ukblackpride.org.uk/ or email us on: email@example.com
For more information please call +44(0)7507510357 or visit www.houseofrainbow.org